1ST MONTH / 1000 KMS WHICH EVER COMES THE SOONER
Included in the covera/c compressor / alternator / brake callipers / cam-belt / camshaft / catalytic converters / clutch / coil pack / conrods / drive shaft / electric motors for windows and sunroof / engine block / engine strut brace / turbo / flywheel / starter motor / wheel bearings / gas struts / gearbox cogs / gear linkage / ball joints and bushes / head & head gasket / inlet manifold / oil pump / pas pump / 1 a/c re-gas during term of warranty / piston and rings / radiator excluding thermostat and fan / shock absorbers / suspension springs / track control arms / torque convertor / valve guides (except where burned / water pump
Excluded from the CoverAny damage caused by accident or a third party, Audio Equipment including Sat Nav and Bluetooth, Damage caused by misuse, Electric Motors for Cabriolet Roof Operation, External Mouldings
THE REMAINING WARRANTY TERM ENGINE & PARTS
Included in the covercylinder head / gasket / inner bearings / starter crown wheel / flywheel / engine block / crankshaft / crankshaft belt / chain drive and gears / camshaft / rocker arm unit / valves and guides ( except where burnt owing to cylinder removal ) / piston rings / cylinder sleeves / timing gear / inlet manifold / exhaust manifold
Excluded from the CoverTurbo / Auxiliary mechanisms / Oil Leaks / / Exhaust Pipes / Mufflers / A/C Compressor / Radiators / Belts in General / Supports and other components not listed
REMAINING WARRANTY TERM GEARBOX AND PARTS
INCLUDING LABOUR COSTS:Included in the cover Pinions / Gears / cones and synchronised rings / Selectors / Shaft / Couple converter / Broken Bolts / Control Box / Inner bearings / Modulating Valve
Excluded from the CoverOuter Joints / Oil Leaks / Transmissions / Supports / Gaskets and other Components not listed
WHAT TO DO IN CASE OF A BREAKDOWN
If a mechanical breakdown occurs, which is covered by this warranty, the procedure is as follows:
1. Please take the vehicle to our designated garage: (only in the event of breakdown) If the car has not broken down, contact: motorcade to arrange a suitable time.
T. INYECMOVILE SL – Please contact Motorcade during working hours or call direct to advise the delivery of the car
P.I. Molino de viento 3, 29652 Mijas-Costa (Málaga) 952 58 42 54 /952 66 43 19
If the item is not covered under warranty, we will contact you with a price for repair before any works takes place.
If the issue is an Automatic Gearbox issue, please contact us and we will advise where the car will need to go depending on the make and model.
2. If a mechanical breakdown occurs far away from our designated Garage and there is no possibility to transport the vehicle, please advise via telephone 652 701 611 or complete the form below, within in a maximum of three days from the occurrence of the fault, giving details of the malfunction or breakdown and the registered Company you have taken the vehicle to.
3. That Company should then prepare a quote for acceptance and complete the form below
4. Motorcade Car will then confirm by return via email the acceptance of the quote or percentage
covered under warranty.
5. The beneficiary of the warranty issued will settle the repair bill and subsequently deliver it to Motorcade Spain to be reimbursed the amount previously authorised.
All Invoices for payment must be made out to Motorcade Cars SL – B93078830
NO REPAIRS SHALL BE CARRIED OUT WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN APPROVAL BY MOTORCADE CARS WHATEVER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.
Any repairs made to the vehicle without the express permission of Motorcade Cars, will be the sole responsibility of the beneficiary of the warranty.
Failure to follow the above rules may be cause for cancellation of said warranty.–
- Monday 10:00 – 14:00
- Tuesday 10:00 – 14:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 14:00
- Thursday 10:00 – 14:00
- Friday 10:00 – 14:00
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed